My absolute favourite hairstyle for the summer is relaxed, ‘beachy’ waves. Though, I find that curling your hair will normally take quite a bit of time. And more time to achieve the perfect messy, relaxed look. I wanted to find a way to create these loose waves in under 10 minutes. So here is my way to achieve these waves in, no joke, 10 minutes or less. This hairstyle is perfect for both everyday and night looks. This tutorial is best suited for medium-long, fairly thin hair. If you have thicker hair, this may take longer.
Let’s get started…
1. Pull your hair into a high pony tail. Then brush out knots to make it nice and smooth.
2. Split your hair into 2 sections. These will be the sections that you will curl
3. Flip your hair over your head. Them, using a curling wand of your choice (I used the VS Sassoon Wave Magic Wand) curl each section away from the centre of your ponytail. If you have layers (like me) or thicker hair, you may need to further split the two sections into smaller layers.
4. Take it out of the ponytail and brush through waves with your fingers.
5. Apply some argan oil or any other serum to the ends of your hair. If you want, spray a light veil of hairspray.
I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial and I hope it makes it easier for you to achieve perfect, relaxed waves.
Don’t forget to comment, share and subscribe!
Have a lovely day!
xx Julia Donnarie