We have seen this look multiple times on the red carpet and even on the runaway. This deep side part with loose waves look is effortless yet elegant. Celebrities such as Reese Witherspoon, Blake Lively, Miranda Kerr plus many more have opted for this chic look for red carpet events. Keep reading and I will show you how you get this effortless look….
In this tutorial you will need:
- Bobby Pins
- Curling wand (I used VS Sassoon Wave Magic wand)
Let’s get started…
1. Start off by loosely curling the hair at a side part. Brush out gently to create soft waves
4. At the right side of the back of the head, clip the hair up and leave a small section of hair (about an inch)
6. Stop braiding at about this length and pin in place.
8. Reshape some of the waves using your curling wand.
9. Apply a veil of hairspray and YOU’RE DONE!
As you can see that this look is very elegant and perfect for formal. This look will go great with any dress, especially strapless dresses. You can pair this look with a pair of statement earrings or necklace.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Thank you again to Bridget for being my model for this tutorial.
Hope you are having a great day xx
xx Julia Donnarie